martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

What happens next?

Julia gave us a start of a story and we had to continue.

I went into a large store in London. I saw a young man in a blue t-shirt running down the escalator. He had a big bag in his hands. The other shoppers were jumping out of his way. He ran past me and out of the store. Then I saw another man. He was running too, he was wearing a special suit and was older than the other man. He ran past me out of the store and onto the street. He looked left and right and then started to run again. It seemed that the young man had stolen money in his bag, he ran out of the jewelry store, but the suit man, who seemed an undercover agent, ran out of a bush. I followed them to find out what was going on. They both stopped in an alley and started separating the money, so I called the police, they came quickly and caught them both. To conclude, he was a corrupt police officer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario